Sunday, July 11, 2010

Card Challenge 6 - I love Challenges...

Mostly because in a challenge you get to see what a bunch of other really creative fantastic people can come with from some sort of prompt whether its a sketch, an adjective, a color or whatever!

Well here is Card Club Challenge #6. This challenge is a little unique because every two weeks the host/hostess changes. The idea was thought up by Rachel and she so graciously asked both Skyler and I to join. Anyone is invited to play and eventually in turn host as well! Just let us know if you'd like to play along!

Here is my card this go round:



My challenge is as follows; theme: remember when, requirements: any type of nostalgic idea/feeling/sense you have, and at least 7 embellishments (for a collage feel).

In my card the paper is from the AndreaVictoria line by My Mind's Eye. Embellishments include: one feather, one star brad, raffia, a hand embossed pop tab/ribbon slide, a small clothespin, one frame of a tim holtz film strip ribbon, a canvas covered button, and a key charm.

Due: 7/25/2010
Next Hostess: RachelMay

ENJOY!!

No comments:

Post a Comment