Monday, August 23, 2010

Card Challenge #9

My turn to host the Card Challenge this go round!




My requirements: pretty simple... use fabric. Any occasion card, any stamps, any colors.. just use fabric SOMEhow (and it can't be ribbon... you can MAKE your own ribbon.. but it had to have started out on a bolt or as a flat fold) - Enjoy!!

materials: random snap, a swatch of heavy duty fabric, white card base, black stazon ink, inkadinkadoo stamp, and dcwv paper from the luxury stack.
Other players:
RachelMay (next hostess)
SkyleRae

Due: September 6th! Leave a comment with a link to your card =)

P.S. anyone is welcome to play! if you play you can also host a week - we'd just like to keep track of those players :)

1 comment:

  1. DeeDee you would love Design Studio if you broke down and bought it. I love mine and use it all the time. I have lots of freebies on my blog!!

    ReplyDelete