Monday, January 31, 2011

Design Team Call...

Alright ladies (and gents?), I need another member to offer examples every week for SketchMania.

(Basically this is a call for help, I need you more than you need me)

I need someone reliable, who can offer an example each.and.every.week. I understand if one week you're sick, or another week on vacation.. but I need (and yes, NEED) someone who is available 98% of the time! I have a great team, but I feel like I wasn't able to offer them enough by way of free goodies (which is what MOST design teams offer) and so their dedication may have wandered a bit (I do not blame them one bit) Not to mention, they are moms, wives, workers and women who have their OWN lives to tend to - and their own crafty endeavors to participate in! I would just like to bulk up the likeliness that we'll have examples to view each week when sketches are posted.

I always offer the sketches in advance by one month (and right now I have a couple months planned out).

I ask to have your examples by Tuesday evening, so that I can post the following Wednesday morning. Feel free to do layouts, cards, ATCs, wall hangings.. whatever you want!

I would really like to hit 100 followers.. so I'll be offering this as "Blog Candy" : Not only will I send you a bunch of handmade goodies from my ETSY store - but @ 100 followers I'll be selecting a Design Team Member..

I'd also like to mention that right now SketchMania doesn't require sponsors to supply DT Members with goods, but as we grow things will change!

IF YOU'RE INTERESTED IN BEING ON THE DESIGN TEAM:

-Shoot me an email (deedee430@gmail.com) with your name, blog, and any design teams you're currently on.
-Tell me why you'd like to help out with SketchMania
-Show me three of your projects.. any and everything is welcome to be submitted, as long as it showcases your style.

SO - invite your scrappy friends to follow UmWowStudio and participate in sketches, send me an email with your info/application, and keep an eyeball out!

Thank you to whoever is willing to help out SketchMania in such an early, unrewarding stage!!
And a huge thank you to the girls who ALREADY help out, they really are a blessing!

No comments:

Post a Comment