Monday, June 6, 2011

Blog a little empty...

I know I know.. I've been absent.. but I've been so busy!! Between couponing, gardening, filling my Etsy Shop and trying to fulfill design team spots I haven't had much time to sit and do tons of crafting...



But I will have some new stuff to post SOON! and some super exciting stuff too!

Be ready for a Viva Las Vegastamps! BLOG HOP at the end of June!!! if you're sure to visit each blog and leave a comment you'll be entered for the CANDY - yum yum! Tons of unmounted rubber stamps! YAY!

This month I was chosen as a Guest DT Member @ CropChocolate (Where they're currently narrowing down team members, so this is a move in the right direction!) So be prepared to see that coming up!

I'm also working on entering the Challenge over at the Polka Dot Door Designs blog.. you really ought to check out what these girls have to offer, it's AMAZING STUFF!

AND THE JUNE/JULY ISSUE OF READY.SET.CREATE CAME OUT!! GO SEE WHAT THOSE GALS DID WITH uMwOWsTUDIO PRODUCT!

that's all I'll share for now, I think.. because I'm going to go get crafty!!

P.S. .... the flower images are all new additions to the Shop!!

No comments:

Post a Comment