Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Dunce is only part of the Journey..

I put together a Dunce hat for my CropChocolate monochromatic submission this month.. I'll also be submitting it to Simon Says Stamp and Show Challenge for their weekly challenge, this one is distressed and or torn edges.



Supplies: EP's little boy paper, MM Autumn Splendor locket, manilla tag, TH stamps, a label maker, twine, distress ink, StazOn ink, hot glue, Miracle Tape by Viva Las Vegastamps, metal, alcohol ink, and TH butterfly die.



I had big plans for this. it didn't quite turn out what I had in mind, but still pleasant!

3 comments:

  1. Wow - that is one special hat! Love the dragonfly tucked behind the lace. And the birds flying up to the top!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a fab project, really interesting piece.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous hat DeeDee I love colour and butterfly wings on the front! Thanks for entering our challenge at simon Says Stamp and Show,
    BiG HuGs Kim and the Team :)

    ReplyDelete