Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Halloweenie come a liittle early

I.love.Halloween.

seriously, who doesn't?!

but I REALLY love Halloween.

and Wayne from Viva Las Vegastamps wanted some help showcasing some of their Halloween stamps for an upcoming ad in Rubber Stamp Madness.

so I volunteered.


and here are the 2 pieces I made him.



Products Used:
kraft base - jillibean soup
paper - making memories
ink - distress by ranger; spiced marmalade, black soot
ink - Momento
stamp - Viva Las Vegastamps
manilla tag



Products used:
kraft base - jillibean soup
stamp - Viva Las Vegastamps
ink - distress by ranger; peeled paint, black soot
ink - momento
manilla tag
photo corners
recycled cardboard

I did some of the old "lay down lots of ink on your craft mat, spray it with water, and dip your tag in it" routine. Which I LOVE for the marbled color effect. I did a bit of color splashing here and water splashing there... then when dried I stamped with a nice permanent ink both of the wonderful images from VLVS!

I'll be posting these on the VLVS Blog tomorrow =)

-DeeDee

No comments:

Post a Comment