Tuesday, December 6, 2011

12 tags day 7





Each day of the hop we are using stamps from Plate #1363 -- which is also a PRIZE! for people who hop all 12 days, leave comments and become followers! 

You should have started @ Terri's Blog. if not, click the link and be sure to go in order :)

My Creation:




This tag is.. different to say the least. I wanted to use that gorgeous santa.. but think I'll be trying him again.. I also wanted to stay with Linda's 12 tags.. but incorporate that simplistic look that Prima posted on THEIR tags.. gosh. too much! lol 

--looking back on this.. I'm actually pretty disappointed in this tag's turnout. boo--
it's only saving grace IS that gorgeous santa stamp!!

I have also managed to base my tags off of Linda (The Funky Junkie)'s 12 tags! So I will be linking up there each day :) Today's is linking to tag 6 -- I stayed with the color scheme (sort of) used the "25" and a doily!

Thanks for stopping by!! You're on your way to Susan's Blog next!!!

-DeeDee

16 comments:

  1. I am so loving dark colors for christmas this year and that black just makes it Pop

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like this tag--simple, yet bold with nontraditional colors. The design allows the beautiful stamp to take center stage.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dee Dee....But the color scheme makes it look Antique.....I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like this tag. I think the colors and simplicity are great. Nice change from green and red.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the vintage feel of this Santa tag

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE this tag! The angled text in the Santa stamp, the white doily, the black cheesecloth, the color of the tag--it might be "different" but it works!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I don't think you should be disappointed in this tag at all!! I think it's great.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dee Dee, this may not be your style, but it really is a great tag. I saw some black and white damask print wrapping paper yesterday, and this would look fabulous with it!

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. While you may not like this tag, all is not lost. I think the composition and elements are great, maybe just lighten up the santa face a bit. But that' just being fussy, I actually think it turned out good! shellrm@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is a tag that needs accompaniment. On it's own it seems as though something is missing, but put it on a gift package or stick it in a book, and 'snap'. It will be perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Actually, I really like this tag. I think the black color reflects the fact that Santa comes down chimneys....soot galore! I've always been attracted to black/white (or cream) themes. I think this tag has it goin' on!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I also love that Santa! (saucermcfly)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love all the texture in this tag. Nicely done

    ReplyDelete
  14. Nice texture!But the Santa is just great!

    Hugs XX
    Barbara

    ReplyDelete