Tuesday, February 21, 2012

A Vday tag

a bit late??? I think not! I love love -- and it should be celebrated on more than one day a year :D

Here is the tag I made for.. (get this...) THREE different requirements! (and a 4th random linkup)




products used: Manila folder, old book words, graphic's fairy cupid, heart punch, snug hug, vintage lace, acrylic paint, spun sugar distress stain, brushed corduroy distress ink, festive berries distress ink, silver liquid pearls, old sewing pattern, hot glue, zig glue, ranger crackle paint in rock candy VLVS! stamps

Here is a close up of the background where you can see the VLVS! stamps

and here is a better shot of my 3D heart :)

2 comments:

  1. Very soft and beautiful, Dee Dee! This is a gorgeous, dreamy take on Tim's tag, love it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. woww te a quedado super bonito, me encanta el corazon!!!!

    ReplyDelete