Tuesday, September 4, 2012

May Arts Ink It Inspiration

Here's the inspiration I mentioned yesterday for the May Arts Monthly Challenge "Ink It" for September.

check the May Arts blog for details and a short video on making the flower/rosette on the third tag :)






Supplies used include:
  • May Arts: XL09 – Ivory Suede Leaves, 393-25-01 – White flowers, EM02 – Ivory Net, and the Ivory Canvas.
  • Paper: Black cardstock, My Mind’s Eye On The Bright Side.
  • Inks: Ranger’s Archival Black, Distress Stain in Pumice Stone, a Uni-ball pen, Liquid Pearls, Tattered Angels Chalkboard mist in Charcoal.
  • Stamps: Viva Las VegaStamps!: 18793 – Pointed Pen Tip, 18098 – Birds on a Wire, 5757 – Chicken Wire, 16207 – Writing Background.
  • Other: Pink Paislee Wooden Alphas, Helmar Quick Dry adhesive, double sided tape, Martha Stewart Punch, pearls, brads.

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful Dee Dee! Hey, I got a really sweet surprise in my mailbox today. Can't wait to play!! :-) You're the best!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this LO! Never seen tags used this way before, what a fantastic idea.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful tags- I love all the details!

    ReplyDelete