Hello!! Welcome to my cozy little spot on this ginormous wonderful blog hop!
I'm super honored to be a part of it here representing such FABULOUS companies.
Today's blog hop list looks like this:
Clearsnap – http://clearsnap.blogspot.
Hampton Art - http://blog.hamptonart.com/
Graphic45 – http://g45papers.typepad.
Fiskateers - www.fiskateers.com/blog
Heather Conklin – Authentique Paper - http://goldiecar.blogspot.
Are you ready to see my project????
Today I've put together some super fab Christmas themed tags to display on a mantle. I've attached them to a chicken wire backed picture frame. They can easily be removed and attached to gifts, or hung on the tree as ornaments too!
1) Cut tag shape from a piece of Authentique's Peaceful collection. Distress edges.
2) Remove Snowman from Globecraft & Piccolo's I'm Snow In Love With You accents. Distress.
3) Create "Puff ball" for the snowman's hat from The Twinery's Maraschino twine. Glue in place using Tombow adhesives.
4) Cover snowman's scarf in liquid pearls. Glue snowman to tag using Tombow adhesives.
6) Punch ornament using Fiskar's ornament punch from kraft paper. Distress edges. Stamp with Hampton Arts stamp.
7) Layer punched pieces on top of tag and under flower from UmWowStudio.
8) Finish with Joy letters.
1) Cut tag using Authentique's Festive collection. Distress edges.
2) Remove the middle section of the Christmas Tree ornament from Globecraft & Piccolo. Distress. Dot the tree with liquid pearls to represent ornaments and glitter the bottom section like snow. Glue to tag using Tombow adhesives.
3) Tie a knot in a 5 inch section of May Arts ribbon and The Twinery's Maraschino twine. Glue to tag.
4) Finish with Merry letters.
1) Cut tag from Authentique's Festive collection. Distress edges.
1) Remove bits from by Globecraft & Piccolo. Distress edges. Glue to tag.
2) Punch two ornaments from Authentique's Peaceful collection using Fiskar's Ornament Punch. Stamp punches with Hampton Art stamp. Distress edges. Glue to tag using Tombow adhesives.
3) Finish tag with wooden letters.
Hope you enjoyed my little stop :) Don't forget to leave comments everywhere you go for chances at tons o' prizes! Including this:
I'm also giving away a prize of my own :)
I'm giving away a set of flowers from this month's handmade embellishment kit! Leave a comment on this post, follow the blog, and follow UmWowStudio on facebook to be entered :)
Your next stop is Michelle Grant for Donna Salazar Designs - http://michellejbg.blogspot.