Monday, December 31, 2012

A Good Day for the Jar..

... My friend Susan told me about a "Good Day Jar" she saw on Pinterest. and I love it.. she said at the beginning of each year you get a new jar, and throughout the year you fill it with notes about good days.. then at the end of the year you read them all!

Well I'm throwing today into next year's jar...



This morning I sent some CHA samples to Globecraft&Piccolo hoping they'd like them enough to display! .. They chose all SIX! :D AND they invited me to demo in their booth! 

I also got a call from Carolyn @ Amazing Mold Putty -- and I'll be demoing in THAT booth as well!! 


My CHA Badge came...




AND... PAPERHAUS magazine contacted me today.. WITH A REQUEST TO BE AN ON STAFF CONTRIBUTOR FOR THE MAGAZINE.


UM. YES PLEASE.


What.A.DAY♥

5 comments:

  1. I agree... this day for you should be one of your "best days" :-) You Rock!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woo-Hoo! Happy New Year early and this is only the beginning of filling that jar. May it be so overflowing, you'll need a second jar! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good gracious girl! Yes, all of those are certainly jar worthy!! Congrats and Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome news. Congratulations! Now there's a good New Year's day. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great way to start 2013!! Congratulations on everything! FABTASTIC news!

    ReplyDelete