Friday, December 7, 2012

A Wintery Steampunk style gift tag!


Hello Everyone!! You could have come here from two places today, and I welcome you ALL!
Today I'm participating in leslierahye's A Very Merry Holiday Steampunk Blog Hop! I've got a cute wintery steampunk style gift tag to share, which by chance was made with Globecraft & Piccolo products (from where some of you may have come from!)



Here is my steampunky wintery style gift tag: 

It's made with G&P Piccolos, G&P Enamel Gels, May Arts ribbons, tin foil, acrylic paint, and kraft paper. 


A little sneak of what's waiting over there ;)

I'm also giving away a set of resin embellishments that would pair up wonderfully with any type of gift tag you need to make! Leave a comment to be entered :)

And If you've come via the Blog Hop be sure to hop along and see all the wonderful projects up today!! 

-


-

22 comments:

  1. LOVE this, Dee!!! And you know how much I love your goodies!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is the best gift tag I've seen in a long time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great ideas love the tags... May have to give this a try

    ReplyDelete
  4. To cute i wouldn't what to send it out on a gift,,lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. love love this! the turn key on the snowman is Adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  6. love this snowman - and all the details. I've used the Piccolo enamel gels, and my work wasn't this neat LOL. I'd love to see this tag on my gift under the tree! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the TAG! The embossing enamel looks great on the snowman!

    ReplyDelete
  8. i love the tag - the snowman is SO cute!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very cute give tag the snowman is so cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cute tag, like the snowman ! x Fab

    ReplyDelete
  11. Way cute, DeeDee. And I love all that globe craft products too. You really turned them into something wonderful!

    ReplyDelete