Monday, December 31, 2012

New Years Eve!! + 2012 in Review

I can't believe it's the end of 2012.. I have to admit I was a little nervous about the 21st (you know.. nut jobs n all), but it all went over just fine and we're still here to ring in 2013 :) 

I've got a few projects out and about for CHA samples and publication hopefuls that I haven't been able to share.. but I can't WAIT to show them to you! I did a four mini canvas piece for May Arts, A couple of super cool jewelry pieces for Globecraft&Piccolo, and submitted a few pieces to different mags!

I've also jumped head in to teaching classes, and even though the first one wasn't live, it sure had an awesome turnout!! THANK YOU! I've since acquired a webcam and the next class will be LIVE :) Stay tuned for details!

But I'd love to take the time now to review the last year and share with you my favorite 10 projects from 2012 :) 

This was for the Crop Chocolate Chocolatiers Tag exchange :) I sent my to the DT leader.. Amber! what a super cool honor :)

May Arts had a huge blog hop with all of the Ribbonistas around "Christmas Trees" This was my post! I had a ton of fun making a tree that can sit on my mantle. I love the vintage feel it has and that pop of color at the top! 

We hosted a large Halloween hop at Viva Las VegaStamps! - It was hard for me to pick a favorite from all the tags... but this one is awesome!

 A journal page/scrapbook layout - lots of inky fun!
 This layout is about Gabe's first pillow♥
 and this one is all about me! 
 This tag set was for May Arts.. but is definitely my favorite set so far!
 This is a set of journal pages... I was honing the techniques that Ania Debrowska taught us in California in July
And this tag is from a swap that VLVS! did with Gauche Alchemy. ♥

And my first journal page that's based on my family. 

I can definitely see a "STYLE" represented above, but I have no idea what it is. Maybe it's "DeeDee's Style" ? 

Anyways.. I look forward to 2013 crafting and arting long into the night! I thank each of you who have come along with me so far on the journey and wish you all well on your own endeavors next year♥

8 comments:

  1. I love them all! You have been such an inspiration this past year! I keep wanting to do more of the "DeeDee style", but lack the time and courage! I do enjoy admiring your work, though. Keep us guessing in 2013 :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think of everything you posted this time... the last one is my favorite of your favorites! That little photo <3 <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. My goodness. You are just so talented, woman! This is definately a "DeeDee" style!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are all so wonderful! You are very talented, indeed!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have to admit that I've had "Beach Bum" pinned for awhile. Love it and definitely love the Dee Dee style. Keep it up chica.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful DeeDee style, for sure. The last, journal page, is my favorite. The bike, click and feather combo is way cool.

    ReplyDelete