Saturday, January 5, 2013

Aflutter Sneak + New Class!

Afternoon everyone :) I was getting ready to post the first Aflutter sneak peek on Thursday, and decided I'd wait till the weekend and give you a sneak peek via PROJECT! 

Remember those four canvases I showed you for the May Arts CHA booth? I decided to do something similar for my next class, and Aflutter happened to fit in right in, so I snowballed it all together, and have it to present to you now :) 

so.. Aflutter Sneak Peek #1.. and introducing class PHOTOBOOTH


I'm offering the class twice.. Once in person.. and once online! 

Attendance + Kit - $40
The class cost is $40 to take and attend. With the $40 you get a kit that includes ALMOST everything you need to complete the project.. the canvas bases, tapes, fibers, ribbons, and assorted and handmade embellishments (and obviously the attendance and directions to complete the project!). If you're local you get to use the rest of the supplies that I own to complete your project (Inks, mists and stamps). All YOU need to bring is your favorite wet adhesive, a heat gun (if you have one) and a photobooth style set of photos. 

And because I happen to be the KIT QUEEN.. I'm offering a couple of "add on" kits to help you complete your project if you're not local!



Kit 1 : Stamps UNMOUNTED - $25
This is just the four rubber stamps I used to complete the project; Harlequin Background, Writing Background, Six Hexagon Background and Chicken Wire in unmounted pink rubber only. (please keep in mind you CAN substitute stamps you already have)

Kit 2 : Stamps CUSHIONED - $30
This is the same four stamps, but they'll be cushioned on cling cushion ready to cling to your acrylic block and stamp! (please keep in mind you CAN substitute stamps you already have)

Wet Stuff Kit : $12
This kit is to finish off any supplies you might be missing.. THE WET STUFF includes a small jar of Gesso in white, a bottle of Distress Stain in Spun Sugar, and a bottle of Tattered Angels Chalkboard mist in Sandy Beach. 

Shipping is $6 :) email me @ umwowstudio@gmail.com to order! 

The Project: 

Don't forget.. the UmWowStudio January Embellishment Kit will air either tomorrow or Monday - IF you buy the class the kit will ship free with it. But no pressure♥



10 comments:

  1. Very pretty, DeeDee! I am thinking about doing this one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning DeeDee! And so very pink! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this project! Just sheer perfection!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW! Really beautiful project! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this project...it's so sweet and just in time for Valentine's Day. I just want to say Um....WOW...you are UBER organized. That's fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE this project and the one you made for the May Arts booth at CHA was gorgeous as well. And to think. I get to call you my friend! <3 you!

    ReplyDelete