Thursday, January 3, 2013

Dream Big


(Check back later today for your first sneak peek of Aflutter!)

Today I'm sharing my post from yesterday's May Arts blog post. 

I made an inspirational New Years mini book. and I'M SO IN LOVE WITH IT! I think I needed to get some stamping out of my system... It uses an UmWowStudio flower, TONS of May Arts ribbons, TONS of Viva Las VegaStamps! images, a bit of MME paper, some TA Glimmer Mist, some Ranger Ink, a bit of Gauche Alchemy tape, paper clips, a doily, a binder clip, and the pages are made from unlined note cards. 



There's a Video on the May Arts blog going through each page. Or finish reading here to see the sets of pages and their supplies!

May Arts: Sheer Box Pleat
Tattered Angels: Inchworm Chalkboard 
Gauche Alchemy: lime green and white polka dot tape, turquoise striped tape
MME: LostnFound 2 embellishment and brad
Ranger: Archival ink in black
Other: Paper clip

May Arts: Satin Pleats
Tattered Angels: Inchworm Chalkboard
MME: LostnFound 2 cardstock punch and brad
Ranger: Archival Ink in black, Distress stain in broken china


Tattered Angels: Inchworm chalkboard, turquoise glimmer
MME: Lost n Found2 brads, paper punch
Ranger: Archival ink in black
other: paper clip


VLVS!: Don't follow your dreams, Line of chevrons, feed your soul, six hexagon background
May Arts: Silky Crush
Tattered Angels: Inchworm chalkboard, turquoise glimmer
MME: Lost n Found 2 Cardstock embellishments, button, brad
Gauche Alchemy: Punchinella (star)
Ranger: Archival ink in black, distress ink in broken china and peeled paint
Other: paper clip, floral beads

I'll link up to Paper Issues 

Adios!♥

9 comments:

  1. This is so AWESOME! I love the bold stamping on each page!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LoVE this so very much that I did a card lift of just the cover... maybe I'll work my way thru the mini doing more? what do you think.... here's my linky: http://scrapaddictsattic.blogspot.com/2013/01/i-lifted.html Thanks for the Inspiration <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Excellent, what a web site it is! This blog provides valuable information to us, keep it up.


    http://fashionhelpblog.com/index.php?p=blogs/viewstory/42386
    Visit my web blog :: arad

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your gorgeous mini has been featured at Paper Issues!

    http://paperissues.blogspot.com/2013/01/dream-big.html?m=1

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow!!! gorgeous!!! i love the layered splatter, images...everything

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! That's one of the coolest minis ever!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just spectacular! Love the combo of everything and the splashes of colors!

    ReplyDelete