Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Globecraft Bezels!

After I got back from CHA I mentioned some projects I had in the Globecraft and Piccolo booth...


today I'm sharing the last two. one is on the Globecraft blog, and here is the other!

The design team was asked to use the brand new cardstock covered bezels!




They're so AWESOME. 

Start out by stamping the cardstock. In this case I used my brand new Six Hexagon Background from Viva Las VegaStamps!. Splatter the cardstock with glimmer mist and adhered it to the bookboard backing. Generously cover the piece in glastique, and before it has a chance to dry, spread some Ebeads in it! I also used 3 floral beads on the piece. Adhere a vintage snap to a button with glastique, and then glastique them to the piece! 



This piece is so beautiful and I'm super honored they've chosen to display it in their CHA booth! 

I'm sharing a 2nd finished one on the Globecraft blog - go check it out!





2 comments: