Thursday, January 24, 2013

My Rock - a 12x12 layout

(If you're here for the Blast From The Past Blog Hop CLICK HERE)

I've been working on a pink and cream layout inspired by the Aflutter embellishment kit and am SO STOKED to share it today :)


Supplies include:
The banner featured in the January kit from UmWowStudio
Ribbon from May Arts
Brick Background stamp by Viva Las VegaStamps!
Punchinella from Gauche Alchemy
Sandy Beach glimmer mist from Tattered Angels
Thickers from American Crafts, Distress stain in spun sugar and Archival black ink by Ranger, Daily Junque Alpha and Artisan hearts from Pink Paislee, Tissue tape by TH, a C from Prima's canvas letters, gesso, kraft paper, a black pen, seed beads, glitter, vintage buttons, label maker and cheese cloth.


You know I'm a total fan of distressing and layering... here it is in all its glory :)
I'll post a video later this weekend showing how to make this layout.

♥DeeDee

2 comments:

  1. Awesome DeeDee! I do love me all those textured corners!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it all!! Can't wait to get my hands on that kit!!

    ReplyDelete