Monday, April 28, 2014

Sweet Memories

Hello :) Anai here. I hope you have a nice and sunny monday :)

This time I'd like to show you my latest LO inspired by our April's Sketch.
I like to use small photos on my layouts, so I decided to keep photo small, but to fill the center of the page with papers contrasting with a background.



I wanted to use some of the older scrapbooking papers - few different collections but to add more light to the dark background I was choosing mostly delicate beige papers. i also used a photo from a very nice meeting I had some time ago with probably the most creative girls I know :)
It just felt good to preserve this memory.


I love all this small chipboards designed by DeeDee. You can use it in so many different projects. It's easy to layer them and add a lot of dimension to the page.


I felt very inspired by a sketch, so I decided to use a little bit of pink tangled threads :) I put it over a small amount of gel medium and then covered with a flair.


One of my favourite stencils is the Chevron Mask. It's elegant and funny at the same time :)
I actually used it here with a fake Glitter Snow :) It's a leftover of my christmas projects and it works perfectly as a texture paste ;)


And maybe you'd like to join us in April's challenge?
Here's our sketch:



UmWowStudio Supplies:
Chevron Mask
Hexagon Confetti
Layered Hearts
Gear Mash
Every Day Speech Bubbles
Love Notes Flair 

4 comments:

  1. very very neat, Great embellishments. I love the browns.....no paper is too old. lol But its nice to clear some out for new stuff. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you altered the chip pieces!! Beautiful layout!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so pretty! I love the soft colors and all the different papers used.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous! Love the color combinations and all that beautiful layering.

    ReplyDelete