Thursday, May 1, 2014

May Sketch

I swear.. if time flies by any faster I'll need to get me some Google Glasses.

It's time for our May Sketch and I've put together something quite grungy for you!


All the little elements could be a number of things; stamps, paper pieces, stencils, paint, chip pieces, tape, magazine clippings, stickers... whatever it is... CLUSTER it! Build your layers up to some beautiful goodness.

Don't forget you can make any type of project based on our sketch! Cards, layouts, altered bits, just let us know how you drew the inspiration!



Meet me back here tomorrow for my own take on this sketch, and this time next week for April's Winner! 




3 comments:

  1. I CANNOT wait to work with this sketch!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. THis is a lovely sketch. Hoping to find time for it!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. hello I wanted to know if we have no product to you in Quebec is that we can participate in the contest

    ReplyDelete