Tuesday, June 3, 2014

"She" Gift Bags...

Hello and Happy Tuesday!

Tina Walker here today with fun way to use UmWowStudio Stencils, Chipboard, and Flair.


I've had these Maya Road burlap bags in my stash for awhile, and wasn't quite sure what to make with them.  I've been obsessed with using UmWowStudio Stencils recently, so I thought it might be fun to add some texture to the burlap bags with a stencil and embossing paste. (I used the Diamond Confetti Stencil for my project)


While the white embossing paste looks pretty awesome just like this, I wanted more color and depth to my burlap bag 'background', so I sprayed some of my favorite spray mist directly on each bag.


Once my spray mist was dry, I stamped several ladies on sprayed (with spray mist) cardstock and cut them out.  I added a few sequins and sentiments to each bag for additional interest.

On my larger bag, I added a Flair piece from the "Mustard 29" Flair set,  and a few painted/sprayed pieces from the "Layered Triangle" Chipboard collection.



Wouldn't these bags be great to give to a special friend or family member?  Add a small gift or hand-written note for a memory that will last a lifetime.

I hope you enjoyed my "She" Gift bag project today!  What are some ways you use UmWowStudio stencils, Chipboard, and Flair?  I'd love to see your projects!

Tina

2 comments:

  1. Such a fun way to use these burlap bags, always love texture and dimension.

    ReplyDelete