Friday, July 18, 2014

It's worth waiting for - Tusia Lech

Hello folks :)

I created art-journal page, which was an inner must for me :):):) For me art-journal is the most emotional form of expression. I am very emotional person and putting my emotions into colors, shapes and words is something absolutely necessary to me :)



I started with background. At first I used 5 colors of Gelatos. Then I used UmWowStudio Checker Board Mask with Gel Medium on one side and Butterfly Swarm Mask with Inka Gold Metallic Rub on the other.

When it dried, I started adding stamping (7 Dots Studio sets from Cold Country and Illumination collection) with white ink.


Heart String chipboard (which I love) was covered with white and red embossing powder.


I have used also tags (among them 7 Dots Studio Nature Walk) and UmWowStudio Dream a Little Dream badge was a cherry on a top.


Have a great day!!
Tusia

UmWowStudio supplies list:
Butterfly Swarm Mask
Checker Board Mask
Dream A Little Dream flair set

4 comments:

  1. Love all these colors! I find art-journal great for my soul aswell!
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous paint colors!!! I love the contrast of the gold butterflies on the painted page!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bold and pretty all at the same time!

    ReplyDelete