Monday, August 25, 2014

Good stuff

Good morning friends,
I fell in love with so many of the new  UWS releases this past month, but one of my favorites that I could not wait to get my hands on was the Rainy Day Flair. A few weeks ago, the lawn sprinklers in our housing community started coming on during the day. Being the fun, unexpected situation it was, I let the girls run crazy through it, in their clothes. Of course I had to grab my camera, creating the perfect photos to showcase these amazing .
 
I wanted to create the raindrops in a multitude of colors and chose to stagger my UWS Snowflake Confetti burst shapes throughout the bottom half of my page. It was just the pop I was needing. I chose to keep them unaltered for a contrast in colors!
I added my Flair button onto a simple stories sun and cloud print, the perfect look for sprinklers in the sunshine. Last off I added three arrows in varying sizes from my Arrow Confetti.
I had so much fun creating this layout and I hope it inspired you to grab some of these super fun.
                                                                         Brianna


UmWowStudio products used:
Arrow Confetti
Snowflake Confetti
Rainy Day Flair

2 comments:

  1. What an awesome page Brianna!!! Love the colorful confetti!!! And that photo is too cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a perfect, happy, summertime layout! Love the bright colors

    ReplyDelete