Wednesday, September 10, 2014

my soul by Tusia Lech

Hello :)

I am a happy member of small group, that has a robin-round art-journal swap. Below pages were created by me in DeeDee's art-journal and they show "my soul".


You can find here some mess, because creative soul has to be a little bit messy :) There are nature elements, a unicorn, some butterflies and moths - everything, that is so close to me.


Colors chosen by me are blues, violets and pinks - my favourites!


Background was created on 7 Dots Studio paper using Gelatos, pencils, crayons. I have added also some stickers and paper elements from Nature Walk 7 Dots Studio collection and Illumination.


Because I love night sky, I have used UWS Layered Star chipboard.


Creating art-journal pages, that express ones soul and inner world is so liberating!


Stamps are VivaLasVegas and 7 Dots Studio Nature Walk.


I hope I encouraged you again to take your favorite stash and create something from your soul.
xxxx
Tusia Lech

I have used:
Layered Star chipboard

2 comments: