Thursday, April 23, 2015

Project Life with Tanya Dudkina



Hi there! 
Today I want to share with you my Project life layout. PL is about all these tiny things and embellishments - so UmWowStudio little chipboard and phrases are just perfect for it. Let's have a look how I used confetti chipboard and decorated my photos?


This March I've been first time in our Saint-Petersburg Zoo and I this event really needs to be documents. So I chose fauna Burro chipboard  and little clouds from Rainy Day Confetti


My another big event! I finally started to watercolor. That was my dream and I'm super excited I finally did it! I wanted to show all my emotions and amazing process of watercoloring. So many splashes - so much fun. I used Rainy Day Confetti to show splashes of paints and decorated them with enamel dots


And finally - my craft room! We bought some new storage and shelves, so now I'm finishing all the details and my room will be finally ready! I used Comic Book Speech bubbles to express my emotions ))


 So that is it. Hope you enjoy it and find some ideas for your Project Life layouts



UmWowStudio Supplies:


Burro


Rainy Day Confetti


Comic Book Speech Bubbles


Have a nice day! 
Tanya Dudkina



No comments:

Post a Comment