Friday, August 7, 2015

Summer canvas by Magali

Hi there,

I am really happy to be here for a new term with you and I hope you'll love my next creations.
Today, I want to share a little canvas, it's the first one I show you here.
It's about 6x6 inches and 2 inches thick.

 The quote is from Albert Einstein.

I always liked this quote and a friend of mine recently give me a mug with it... I found it very inspiring. Here is my process...
For the background I used Gelatos from Faber Castell, I love the bright colors they offer. I've drawn some circles creating an ombré effect. Then, I applied water with a brush, to soften the effect.

 I added the lettering with Decoupage glue.
I coloured my bicycle with black ink pad, just pressing the pad on the chipboard. I love the fact that the natural color of the chipboard is still visible. I did the same with the flowers.
 For the last part of the quote, I used a dymo label maker. I also added some stamps on the edges.
 After adding some iRESISTible ink splashes, here is the final result.

 And here are the UWS I used:

And other products: DoodleBug letters, Dymo

3 comments:

  1. Incredible! A real piece of art! We adore the yellow and the bike...sooo French :)
    Thank you for sharing with us . Can't wait to see more from you !
    ^DymoSupport

    ReplyDelete