Tuesday, June 14, 2016

just breathe by Lynne Forsythe


Hi UmWowStudio fans....
Lynne Forsythe here!

I wanted to share with you a "manly" card
I created for my love!
.....sometimes you have to tell yourself to
just breathe!


In my latest DT package I received
I opened up the package and found BEAUTIFUL earthy papers
PERFECT for my Man Card!

Now that I had my paper....
I pulled out my collection of UmWowStudio chippies
to find the PERFECT ONE!
and I DID!

http://umwowstudio.com/chipboard/vintage/100241.html


I cut a 6 x 8 piece of Palmistry from this collection, for my card.

I randomly dabbed TA Glimmer Glaze
on my chosen piece of chipboard
from the Flourishes Two
and sprayed it with TA Glimmer Mist.
LOVE THE LOOK!


I distressed the edges of the papers,
added a bit of
stitching and burlap for texture,
some paper tape
and a stamp here and there!


Finishing it off with a Word Sticker from 7Dots

Thank you for stoppin' by!

Hope you have a
WONDERFUL CREATIVE DAY

1 comment: