Friday, September 9, 2016

XOXO

XOXO

Hello everyone, 


Today, for my Creative Team post I had a bit of fun with a mini canvas. 

I'll try and explain how I made this.


First I took some of the 'Love Confetti' hearts and painted them pink (what else ?) I then heat embossed them with a clear holographic (glittery) embossing powder. 


Next I chose my image, which is a stamp from VivaLasVegaStamps! and I coloured it with Copic Markers. 


I then took a little canvas (approx. 4"x4") and painted it with 2 shades of acrylic paints. After it dried I stamped a chevron stamp repeatedly around the edge of the canvas, coloured in the chevrons with a black Copic Marker and then filled in the gaps in between with a white paint marker. 


I also added some more stamping to the front. All stamps are from VivaLasVegaStamps! The white swirls are heat embossed with white embossing powder. I did end up using the canvas upside down as I like it better that way !




Here is the finished project ! 

I also painted two 'X's' and two 'O's' but I used red paint and then embossed them the same as the hearts.. Then I put everything together using gel medium to glue everything down. 



Sideview hanging on my wall... 



A close up of the chipboards... 


I used the 'Love Confetti' for this :



Thank you so much for stopping by today !!! 






3 comments: