Wednesday, July 26, 2017

Playing with Color by Lynne Forsythe



HOWDY UmWowStudio Fans....
Hope you are having a WONDERFUL summer!!


Today, I played along with
Our Mixed Media Moods....
and their one year MOODIVERSARY!
Here is the challenge.


I went my color cupboard and pulled some colors to match....


I pulled out various scrap papers I had laying around and
colored them with the above colors.


I then pulled out a shipping tag and
covered it with the "made" papers
and cut the excess edges off.



I then colored a few flowers with color.


Next I pulled out a
I colored the Pom Pom and then added a bit of texture.


Here is my finished project.....




Other Products Used
Tattered Angels
Glimmer MistDragonfly
Tutti Frutti
Key Lime Pie

Glimmer GlamJust Peachy
Golden Goddess
Organic Garden

Canvas Corp
Flute ~ Kraft
Tissue Stock

Impression Obsession/Yvonne Blair DesignsCard Sentiments

USArtquest
Prills ~ Spruce Willis

6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous tag Lynn!! Love how you added the texture to the pom pom chippy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Bunches Caroline! Glad you liked my textured chippie!!!

      Delete
  2. It is so pretty. I love all the color.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I loved the colors....not necessarily my "go to" colors but fun to work with!

      Delete
  3. So many layers and gorgeous details!

    ReplyDelete