Tuesday, October 10, 2017

Find your tribe

Hello everyone,

Corrie here and I'd like to welcome you to my blogpost where today I am sharing the last tag of the scalloped tag book. I have all four done now.


Front


Back...

Here's how:


I used paint to add colour... 


This is the result..


Adding some stamping..


Looking good, I think... 


Heat embossing too ! 


Here's how that looks... 


I added the x's later as I thought it needed something more. Next I added some Sari ribbon and a piece of pattern paper... 


I used the same pattern paper to put the sentiment on.  Lastly I added the girl to the strip of pattern paper and ribbon. All stamps I use are by VivaLasVegaStamps! 






Here are all 4 tags... 



I used this chipboard tag book :



You'll find it HERE


Thank you for stopping by today ! 





1 comment:

  1. Love the soft blue greys of this final tag, and the completed pages look fantastic together.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete